• Is all of the content on your website relevant to your business?
• Does your website work well on a mobile?
• Are you proud to direct prospective customers to your website?
• Are your current business goals and strategies consistent with your website?
• Does your offline and online marketing complement each other?
• Is your website easy to read – legible font sizes, colors and style?
• Is your website information and contact information up to date?
• Is your website’s appearance clean and simple?
• Does your website rank on Google and other search engines?
• Is your website updated regularly with blogs, news releases, newsletters, video demos/webinars and white papers?
• Is your website mobile friendly?
• Is your website easy to navigate (i.e. it’s easy to get from one page to another with top and sidebar navigation)?
If the answer is no to any of the above then it’s time to look at redesigning your site. It is important to stay ahead of your competition and you need to attract your customers with an interesting website design and relevant content. This will not only attract the first-timers, but also make them repeat visitors.
If done well, redesigning your website can be a high return on investment.